Terroir Tasting Experience - 8 Wines
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Meadows, SA
- Product code: TEREXP
Experience the meaning of terroir with one of Australia’s only family owned wine businesses producing single estate wines from three distinct and revered regions – the Adelaide Hills, McLaren Vale and Langhorne Creek. Learn about why we chose these regions and these particular sites and see how they are reflected in our wines.
Terroir describes the time and place of a wine. It is the complete natural environment
– soil, aspect, climate – plus the specific vintage conditions and viticulture
practices coming together to produce a wine of quality and character.
With our Terroir Tasting Experience you’ll taste your way through the Karrawatta
wine range including premium wines, and learn firsthand from our knowledgeable
staff how terroir translates into wines worthy of savouring.
- Eight wines across our three regions, including premium level wines
- Intimate cellar door setting
- Duration: Allow at least one hour